Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival 2014
Checkout our latest updates. StreetArtDrop Letts is back in 2014, Camping is back at the EDG for 2014 and the full line up for the EDG Rock Festival on Saturday August 23rd is now live.
The Festival is coming around fast so we have plenty of new announcements coming over the next few weeks. Keep checking back for more!
Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival is the biggest free festival in Shropshire. Music, Arts, Comedy, Film, Poetry and plenty more all around the district for ten days from August 22nd until August 31st and now in our ninth year.
We have loads of Music and Arts events going on all around the town for the whole ten days, including our own featured events:
- Photography Award exhibition and launch evening on Friday August 22nd at BamBoo Wine Bar
- Rock Festival at the Edgar Davies Ground and Short Film Festival at the Majestic Cinema, Bridgnorth on Saturday August 23rd.
- High Street Stage on Sunday August 24th which also runs alongside the fantastic Children’s Festival and Food Fair – something for all ages and all tastes.
- Quayside Stage on bank holiday Monday August 25th set against the breath taking backdrop of the river Severn
- Family Fun Day at the Castle Grounds and Comedy Extravaganza at the Castle Hall on Saturday August 30th
- Plus loads more to be announced.